Building a customer driven organization is an inward journey through the following steps, with each step being a building block it is critical to ensure these are imbibed well in each individual of the organization:
- Establishing direction and alignment
- Strengthening the internal service chain
- Building quality culture
- Motivating and rewarding people
- Attracting & retaining people
- Customer satisfaction measurement & management
- Voice of the customer
- Improving customer satisfaction
- Innovating new products & services
- Measuring business excellence
Customer focus does not happen by itself………Most important role in establishing the customer focus in any organization is that of the top leadership.
The leaders of the organization must provide clear direction to align the entire organization with regards to the expectations of the customers.
Key Pillars of Service
To implement, deliver and embed the vision, these pillars should be firmly grounded in an organization to ensure that “Processes” run and not the “People”
- People “Make the Difference”
- Processes that “Work”
- Customer “Focused” approach
- Technology as an “Enabler”
- Partners are a “Key Support”
- Service Guarantee the “Bottom line”
We have touched upon the critical aspects of service, each of these when implemented in a synchronized manner, ensure synergistic outcomes which not only ensure better focus for the Service Provider, but also delivers the much needed “Brand Promise” to the Customers.
Contact us , we can make your Brand deliver its promise http://www.servicesolutions.co.in/consulting.html